Темы

C Cеквенирование E E1b1b G I I1 I2 J J1 J2 N N1c Q R1a R1b Y-ДНК Австролоиды Альпийский тип Америнды Англия Антропологическая реконструкция Антропоэстетика Арабы Арменоиды Армия Руси Археология Аудио Аутосомы Африканцы Бактерии Балканы Венгрия Вера Видео Вирусы Вьетнам Гаплогруппы Генетика человека Генетические классификации Геногеография Германцы Гормоны Графики Греция Группы крови ДНК Деградация Демография в России Дерматоглифика Динарская раса Дравиды Древние цивилизации Европа Европейская антропология Европейский генофонд ЖЗЛ Живопись Животные Звёзды кино Здоровье Знаменитости Зодчество Иберия Индия Индоарийцы Интеръер Иран Ирландия Испания Исскуство История Италия Кавказ Канада Карты Кельты Китай Корея Криминал Культура Руси Латинская Америка Летописание Лингвистика Миграция Мимикрия Мифология Модели Монголоидная раса Монголы Мт-ДНК Музыка для души Мутация Народные обычаи и традиции Народонаселение Народы России Наши Города Негроидная раса Немцы Нордиды Одежда на Руси Ориентальная раса Основы Антропологии Основы ДНК-генеалогии и популяционной генетики Остбалты Переднеазиатская раса Пигментация Политика Польша Понтиды Прибалтика Природа Происхождение человека Психология РАСОЛОГИЯ РНК Разное Русская Антропология Русская антропоэстетика Русская генетика Русские поэты и писатели Русский генофонд Русь США Семиты Скандинавы Скифы и Сарматы Славяне Славянская генетика Среднеазиаты Средниземноморская раса Схемы Тохары Тураниды Туризм Тюрки Тюрская антропогенетика Укрология Уралоидный тип Филиппины Фильм Финляндия Фото Франция Храмы Хромосомы Художники России Цыгане Чехия Чухонцы Шотландия Эстетика Этнография Этнопсихология Юмор Япония генетика интеллект научные открытия неандерталeц

Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 1 февраля 2014 г.

Гаплогруппы европейских королей и королев.


Two weeks ago, I mentioned that members of the House of Oldenburg belonged to haplogroup R1b, based on Tsar Nicholas II's DNA. Here is a summary of all European kings and queens (and crown princes) whose haplogroup can be deduced from the testing of a relative.

Britain & Scandinavia

Kings & Queens of England or Great Britain

James I (1566-1625) => R1b-L21 (Y-DNA)
Charles I (1600-1649) => T2 (mtDNA) ; R1b-L21 (Y-DNA)
Henrietta Maria of France (1609-1669) => H (mtDNA)
Charles II (1630-1685) => H (mtDNA) ; R1b-L21 (Y-DNA)
James II (1633-1701) => H (mtDNA) ; R1b-L21 (Y-DNA)
William III (1650-1702) => H (mtDNA)
George I (1660-1727) => T2 (mtDNA)
George III (1738-1820) => T2 (mtDNA)
Victoria (1819-1901) => H (mtDNA)
Edward VII (1841-1910) => H (mtDNA)
Alexandra of Denmark (1844-1925) => T2 (mtDNA)
George V (1865-1936) => T2 (mtDNA)
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh => H (mtDNA) ; R1b (Y-DNA)
Charles, Prince of Wales => R1b (Y-DNA)
William, Prince of Wales => R1b (Y-DNA)



Kings & Queens of Denmark

Sigrid the Haughty (968-1014) => => H5a (mtDNA)
Harald II (980-1018) => H5a (mtDNA)
Canute the Great (994-1035) => H5a (mtDNA)
Sweyn II Estridson (1019-1076) => H5a (mtDNA)
Elizabeth (1524-1586) => T2 (mtDNA)
Anne (1574-1619) => T2 (mtDNA)
Juliana Maria of Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1729-1796) => H9 (mtDNA)
Margrethe II (1940-) => H (mtDNA)

All the Kings of Denmark since Christian I (reigned from 1448) belonged to haplogroup R1b (Y-DNA)
  • Christian I (1426-1481)
  • John (1455-1513)
  • Christian II (1481-1559)
  • Frederick I
  • Christian III => T2 (mtDNA)
  • Frederick II
  • Christian IV => T2 (mtDNA)
  • Frederick III
  • Christian V
  • Frederick IV
  • Christian VI
  • Frederick V
  • Christian VII
  • Frederick VI
  • Christian VIII
  • Frederick VII
  • Christian IX (1818-1906)
  • Frederick VIII (1843-1912) => T2 (mtDNA)
  • Christian X (1870-1947)
  • Frederick IX (1899-1972)

Kings of Norway

=> See Kings of Denmark from Christian I to Frederick VI.

Haakon VII (1872-1957) => R1b (Y-DNA)
Olav V (1903-1991) => T2 (mtDNA) ; R1b (Y-DNA)
Harald V (1937-) => R1b (Y-DNA)

Kings & Queens of Sweden

Olof Skötkonung (980-1022) => H5a (mtDNA)
Christian I (1426-1481) => R1b (Y-DNA)
John (1455-1513) => R1b (Y-DNA)
Christian II (1481-1559) => R1b (Y-DNA)
Gustav II Adolf (1594-1632) => T2 (mtDNA)
Charles X Gustav (1622-1660) => T2 (mtDNA)
Christina of Sweden (1626-1689) => H (mtDNA)
Margaret of Connaught (1882-1920) => H (mtDNA)
Louise Mountbatten (1889-1965) => H (mtDNA)
Ingrid (1910-2000) => H (mtDNA)
Carl XVI Gustaf (1946-) => H (mtDNA)

Benelux, Germany & Austro-Hungary

Holy Roman Emperors & Empress

Barbara of Celje (1390-1451) => T2 (mtDNA)
Maximilian II of Habsburg (1527-1576) => H (mtDNA)
Ferdinand II of Habsburg (1578-1637) => H (mtDNA)
Leopold I of Habsburg (1640-1705) => H (mtDNA)
Leopold II of Habsburg (1747-1792) => H9 (mtDNA)

Emperors & Empress of Austria

Maria Theresa (1717-1780) => H9 (mtDNA)
Joseph II (1741-1790) => H9 (mtDNA)
Ferdinand I (1793-1875) => H9 (mtDNA)
Charles I (1887-1922) => H (mtDNA)

Dukes/Kings & Queens of Bohemia

Boleslaus II the Pious (920-999) => H5a (mtDNA)
Elisabeth of Bohemia (1409–1442) => T2 (mtDNA)
Vladislas II of Bohemia and Hungary (1456-1516) => T2 (mtDNA)
Anne of Bohemia and Hungary (1503-1546) => H (mtDNA)
Elizabeth Stuart (1596-1662) => T2 (mtDNA)
Ferdinand IV of Bohemia and Hungary (1633-1654) => H (mtDNA)

Kings & Queens of Prussia

Frederick William I of Prussia (1688-1740) => T2 (mtDNA)
Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Bevern (1715-1797) => H9 (mtDNA)
Frederick William II (1744-1797) => H9 (mtDNA)

Emperors & Empress of Germany

Victoria of Prussia (1840-1901) => H (mtDNA)
Wilhelm II (1859-1941) => H (mtDNA)

Kings of Saxony

Frederick Augustus II (1797-1854) => H9 (mtDNA)
John I (1801-1873) => H9 (mtDNA)

Stadtholder of Holland and Zeeland

Maurice of Nassau, Prince of Orange (1567-1625) => T2 (mtDNA)

Kings of the Netherlands & Grand Duke of Luxembourg

William I (1772-1843) => H9 (mtDNA)

Kings & Queens of the Belgians

Leopold I (1790-1865) => H (mtDNA)
Marie-Louise of France (1812-1850) => H9 (mtDNA)
Leopold II (1835-1909) => H9 (mtDNA)

Italy, France, Spain & Portugal

Kings & Queens of France

Marie de' Medici (1575-1642) => H (mtDNA)
Louis XIII (1601-1643) => H (mtDNA)
Maria Theresa of Spain (1638-1683) => H (mtDNA)
Louis, Dauphin of France (1661–1711) => H (mtDNA)
Louis XV (1710-1774) => H (mtDNA)
Marie-Antoinette (1755-1793) => H9 (mtDNA)
Louis XVII (1785-1795) => H9 (mtDNA)

Emperors & Empress of France

Marie Louise of Austria (1791-1847) => H9 (mtDNA)
Napoleon II (1811-1832) => H9 (mtDNA)

Kings & Queens of the French

Maria Amalia of the Two Sicilies (1782-1866) => H9 (mtDNA)

Kings of Italy

Victor Emmanuel II (1820-1878) => H9 (mtDNA)

Grand Duke of Tuscany

Archduchess Joanna of Austria (1547–1578) => H (mtDNA)
Ferdinando II de' Medici (1610-1670) => H (mtDNA)

King of Sardinia

Charles Emmanuel III of Sardinia (1701-1773) => H (mtDNA)
Maria Christina of the Two Sicilies (1779–1849) => H9 (mtDNA)
Maria Theresa of Tuscany (1801-1855) => H9 (mtDNA)

Kings & Queens of Spain

Margaret of Austria (1584–1611) => H (mtDNA)
Philip IV (1605-1665) => H (mtDNA)
Elisabeth of France (1602–1644) => H (mtDNA)
Mariana of Austria (1634-1696) => H (mtDNA)
Charles II (1661-1700) => H (mtDNA)
Marie Louise of Orléans (1662-1689) => H (mtDNA)
Maria Luisa of Savoy (1688-1714) => H (mtDNA)
Ferdinand VI (1713-1759) => H (mtDNA)
Maria Josepha of Saxony (1803-1829) => H9 (mtDNA)
Isabella II (1830-1904) => H (mtDNA)
Alfonso XII (1857-1885) => H (mtDNA)
Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg (1887-1969) => H (mtDNA)
Sofia (1938-) => H (mtDNA)
Felipe, Prince of Asturias (1968-) => H (mtDNA)

Kings & Queens of Portugal 

Maria II (1819-1853) => H (mtDNA)
Pedro V (1837-1861) => H (mtDNA)
Luís I (1838-1889) => H (mtDNA)

Emperors & Empress of Brazil

Maria Leopoldina of Austria (1797-1826) => H9 (mtDNA)

Emperors & Empress of Mexico

Charlotte of Belgium (1840-1927) => H9 (mtDNA)

Eastern Europe

Dukes/Kings & Queens of Poland

Boleslaw I Chrobry (967-1025) => H5a (mtDNA)
Elisabeth of Austria (1436-1505) => T2 (mtDNA)
John I Albert (1459-1501) => T2 (mtDNA)
Alexander Jagiellon (1461-1506) => T2 (mtDNA)
Sigismund I of Poland (1467-1548) => T2 (mtDNA)
Catherine of Austria (1533-1572) => H (mtDNA)
Anna of Austria (1573-1598) => H (mtDNA)
Wladyslaw IV Vasa (1595-1648) => H (mtDNA)
Constance of Austria (1588-1631) => H (mtDNA)
John II Casimir Vasa (1609-1672) => H (mtDNA)
Eleonora Maria Josefa of Austria (1653-1697) => H (mtDNA)

Tsars & Empress of Russia

Peter II (1715-1730) => H9 (mtDNA)

Romanov dynasty since Paul I => R1b (Y-DNA) :

  • Paul I (1754-1801)
  • Alexander I (1777-1825)
  • Constantine I (1779-1831)
  • Nicholas I (1796-1855)
  • Alexander II (1818-1881)
  • Alexander III (1845-1894)
  • Nicholas II (1868-1918) => T2 (mtDNA)

Maria Feodorovna (1847-1928) => H (mtDNA)
Alexandra Feodorovna (1872-1918) => H (mtDNA)

Kings & Queens of Greece

George I (1845-1913) => T2 (mtDNA) ; R1b (Y-DNA)
Constantine I (1868-1923) => R1b (Y-DNA)
Sophia of Prussia (1870-1932) => H (mtDNA)
Princess Alice of Battenberg (1885-1969) => H (mtDNA)
Alexander (1893-1920) => H (mtDNA) ; R1b (Y-DNA)
George II (1890-1947) => H (mtDNA) ; R1b (Y-DNA)
Paul (1901-1964) => H (mtDNA)
Anne-Marie (1946-) => H (mtDNA)
Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece (1967-) => H (mtDNA)

Kings of Romania

Ferdinand I (1865-1927) => H (mtDNA)
Michael (1921-) => H (mtDNA)
__________________
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25236